Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Life -My Journey


I don’t know when I started writing verses. But yes this was the thing I love most in my spare time. Giving my expressions an outlet in the lines of verses. Filling one after another pages with your thought gives the immense pleasure and a way to express your inner self. It is some kind of the treasure that I never yearned to share with some one. It was for the first time one of my Friend Dev told me to write on a topic. I thought its very normal, as I use to write. So I wrote some lines for him on the given topic. And these lines turned out to be the biggest surprise of my Life. He got my lines published in his collection of poems and gifted me on my Birthday. That was the best ever gift I have got through out my life. I feel that these poems are the mirror of yourself. Each line can easily describe what was your mental status while writing them. You can easily access the transition of your life once you will go though all the pages. I don’t know about others but yes for me it a reality. When ever I see my poems of the early teens, I find that how much impatient I was. My view as a little girl, having so much of ambitions in life and finding no way to get them and unable to foresee the future had transcended from the lines like:

“ What is Life,
No one iis fully satisfied,
Whatever you will do,
What ever you will want,
No one will praise you,
No one will say you are right.
Where ever you will see,
You will find only,
Sorrow, Sorrow and lie…


TO the line like :

Life…. A Saga


"Life…. Always a new face…

Every morning a new dream…

Every night a new commitment to oneself…

Every morning a new journey to go on…

Every second a new experiment…

A journey, where despair often triumphs over your dreams,

A struggle where you fight with yourself…

A result where you are both the loser and the winner………..

But still, a lot of hopes…

A lot of courage to fight over…

A zeal to capture the world and the

Unforeseen powers…

A drive that I am the master of my destiny….

Is what make man of this universe!………"


Optimism washed away all the negativities and told me that getting things in life is not as easy as getting something from Mom and Dad on the very short notice. Life has its own pace and things come to you accordingly. Impatience only mars your ability to think ahead and keep yourself cool.

Whenever I turn the pages of my Diary, I feel that how much scared I was of the failure and as a child I had so many complaint to the world, being not good to me. And this fear always prevented me from moving ahead and that was perhaps the only reason I had so much complaint to my fate and luck. Lines like:

"Khojne chali hun apne astitva ko,
Is ajnabi jahan mein,
Karne chali hun apne sapno ko sakar,
Is khudgarj jahan mein,
Koshish kar rahi hu,
Ek aise jagah,jahan kuch bhi nahi hai,
Nakamyabi ke siva,
Phir bhi kyo saja rahi hu khwab,
Is matlabi jahan mein."


As my life moved,and as I learned the world more, my patience and my optimism also increased.. This maturity now echoes in my lines like:

“Till the life finds it meaning,
Till the dreams touch the reality,
Till the ambitions get achieved,
Till the desires get through,
Oh my heart, keep the patience,
Oh my soul! Keep the tolerance!
But Never ,Never , Never give up.

Till the night meets with sunshine,
Till the success says farewell to the failure,
Till the cloudy sky fins its sun again,
Till the vision gets its hope back,
Oh my heart! learn to wait,
Oh my soul! Learn to be serene,
But Never Never ,Never give up.

As the darkest night prepares the greatest dawn,
As the winter quickens the journey of spring,
Oh my heart! Be wise,
Oh my soul! Be calm,
Success is just a call away….
But Never ,Never ,Never give up.”


These lines have become my way of life, mirroring my thoughts and feeling and ME....

KSN

No comments: