There are many a persons in your life, who are the source of inspiration and energy. With whom you can think of even conquering the world. But suddenly when that person faces the biggest trouble and you realize that he will be no more around you then the faith shatters and heart asks whether I will be able to hide my sorrow before him/her or not. How come we can assure him that things will come on right track, how come we can make them happy all the time so that they can forget all the pains. It’s a stage which is very impasse and our spirits give up and says perhaps its impossible to face that person with a smiling face and to sooth him. Death is certain, but we are not able to accept the truth…..WILL I BE?
Through all my ups
In all my trouble,
It were you
Smiling beside me
Telling with silent eyes
Don’t worry I am there…
In the darkest of my life
In all the greatest strife
Amidst all disappointments
Through my decadence
You were there with me
Through my thick and thin…
Making each trouble smaller
Making each failure a start.
But as the days are slipping by
Like the sand from the hand…
Rolling tears from my eyes
Even Cant stop this plight
Making each your trouble tinniest
Making each your pain smile
Making each your day merrier
Making each your moment light
Will I be there in each of your fight
Will I be there in each of your strife……
My heart is full of strife
My Will getting stumble
Will I be able to stand by you
As you were for me…..
Will I be able to fight through
Holding your hands with mine
Looking in your eyes
Will I be able to say
Don’t worry I am here……
1 comment:
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment