KAL, AAJ AUR KAL
I thought time is going fast, but never imagined that it is literally flying.. so many years passed by and all I remember is that i have got a blog site where I use to write my feeling, my emotions but forgot to remember, when was the last time i wrote something... Its not like that i am running out of emotions or feeling, but I guess,racing with time gave me no time to think about how I feel or what I was going through in my mind..
Since last few months, I have been thinking of taking time out and writing something, about how I feel, what is happening around, but was really unable to recollect, what has been happening aroun and what shall I write about? People may say, when you have really tough time, you hardly want to remember anything and good times just fly by. So what was I having, a good time or a bad one.....Really never paused for a second to think about was it good or Bad time, just lived in that moment and passed by...Enjoyed good times and welcomed bad ones with a broad smile that Yesss.. i am ready to be with you after having some good time in life.. dear bad time,I am ready to walk with you till the time you feel bored in my company....
But now, when I have started giving my mind a shape of words,i realise how much releived i feel despite having so good times in past.Nothing compares the feeling, you get while pouring your heart out in these beautiful words.
Getting back to my Poetic self is still like a tough time. To write something on paper, one needs to feel the situation and thoroughly live in them... and that reflection just takes the shape of Poems.. Now I have decided to stop for a while and see the things around me, feel them, and not just go by the stupid Clock and pass the moment is a hurry just to get into another moment of life...
ऐसे पड़े जुगाड़ में ज़िन्दगी के हम
अपनी कलम,अपनी आवाज़ खो बैठे
दिल तरसता रहा बाते बया करने को
कभी को, कभी वक़्त को हम खो बैठे
ज़िंदगी की उलझनों में कुछ यू जकड़े
अपनी हस्ती अपनी बिसात खो बैठे
गुजरते हुए वक़्त के साथ लगी होड़ ऐसी
अपना वजूद, अपनी ख्वाहिश खो बैठे
बिसाते ज़िन्दगी कुछ ऐसे बिछी हर लम्हा
अपनी उम्र का हिसाब भी हम खो बैठे
गुजरता हुआ लम्हा कभी वापस नहीं आता
उन लम्हों की बर्बादी हम पर रो बैठे
ज़िन्दगी नाम है ज़िंदादिली का यारो
कहते कहते ज़िंदादिली कही खो बैठे
Life gives us so many signs to live our dreams,we have to just wait for a moment, feel that and follow that, instead of making ourselves Human clock and living life out of Time Tables..
Just go outside,feel the wind on your face, feel the rain, see the sparkle in that tiny droplet and try to find the same sparkle in your eyes....Live Happily..

No comments:
Post a Comment