Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TU........

Sometimes some word from others becomes an inspiration to write something. I wrote this poem just in that  way only.. it was usual sharing of SMSs with one of my friend who hardly get time... to send messages.. but whenever he sends them its raining of messages... all those shero- shayri stuff... God knows from where he gets all these stuffs . but all of them are unique and meaningful... I was falling short of sending him replies to his messages... so after reading all his messages, I tried to write down something and sent him... and once I gathered all those SMS it became the underwritten one:

हम नादाँ थे समझ ना सके दुश्वरिया तेरी
यु जिद कर बैठे चांद कि गोया कोई खिलौना

हदे मालुम ना थी हमे अपने ख्वाबो के उडान की
जो फैलाये पर तो जंजीरों से जकरी निकली

सोचा था समेट लुंगी सारी खुशिया दामन मे अपने
पर  दामन बड़ी,  और ख़ुशी छोटी निकली.......

जाते थे रास्ते तेरी ओर मंज़िल के सारे
कदम जो मोड़े तो पैरों के नीचे से जमीन निकली

जो चाहा चले जाएँ बहुत दूर तुमसे
पैरों मे तेरी यादों की जंज़ीरें निकली

जुदा करना जो चाहा रूह को सांसो से अपनी
मेरी रूह मे साँसें तेरी धरकती  निकली

दिल के गहराइयों मे तू बसा था शायद
आज आंखों से बह कर जो तेरी तस्वीर निकली .......

No comments: