Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Market is full of Red roses, huggable teddies… lots of love sings all around… what this season is? Have heard of Spring that identifies with blooming of beautiful flowers all around, bird chirping, melody surrounding us…. Or the harsh summer with buring rays….
But here…..





“Love is in the Air
Sweeping you off your feet
Hugs, kisses ,roses
N your love around thee
Lets the time flow endlessly
Let all the dream come true
Let ur arms opened
And embrace all these……..”


Ohh.. someone told me its season of love… I was confused a bit… do we need any particular seaon to show our love to some one… and the rest of the year.. be a love less person.. do love needs any reason, any season? No … I feel each day we feel this joy by loving someone…….each day we exhibit our love, we shower our love and we receive love….

But… why am I writing this line for a specific day????Might be it’s the charm and magic of the day that is propelling me to do so…and I am flowing with this river of love…

Love is in the Air

Will take your hands in mine
Looking in your eyes
Will ask you over and again
Will you be mine?
Can this moment standstill
For the ages to come
Can I let myself lost in world
surrounded by your arms
We flow together endlessly
Gazing in each others eyes
You whisper something in my ears
And I burst in laughter rare..
Your eyes inviting in love
Me turning red with blush…
Can I ask you for a moment
That lasts forever……

Hmmmm… so what are u all thinking…. Have I fallen in Love…. Nahhhhh ye bhi koi cheez hai jiske liye koi gire…… Nahi na… So stop thinking about all these rather think about your beloved…… Right….

No comments: