Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Main Chala Hu Aaj Phir……


Its not necessary that you can find a preface for your poem
every time. This poem I have written way back when I was
studying. So I am really unable to recall the reason for writing
such poem. But ya… may be I was tensed on something… and
this poem took its shape out of my lassitude. But ya one thing I
would admit that many a time this poem truly reflects the
never ending journey of Life.


Main Chala Hu Aaj Phir……

Waqt ke thapere jahan
Har khawab baha le jate hai
Ret ke us shaher mein phir
Ek makan banane chala hu.

Har tinke mere khawabon ki
Jahan hawa uda le jati hai
Phir ussi shaher mein aaj
Aashiya banane chala hu.

Har baar tootne bikharne ke
Dard se taar taar hue
In do aankhon mein ,phir aaj
Zindgi ke khawab sajane chala hu.

Pal bhar mein jahan sapne
Afsaane ban jate hai
Pal bhar mein jahan apne
Begane ban jate hai
Pathhron ke us shahar mein
Phir apna sar takrane chala hu.

Jahan mil nahi sakti thori si wafa
Aaj phir waha wafa nibhane chala hu,
Ret ke is shahar mein aaj phir
Ek makan main banane chala hu.

Its your Will that knows about the adversities and still it is ready to go ahead. And I think that makes us face the challenges of Life and outdo them.

No comments: